An online 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course via Zoom.
Thursday mornings, 10am-12pm starting 4th February.
What you will get out of the course:
- Learn to cope more effectively with stress and difficulty
- Recognise unhelpful reactions to stress
- Discover greater well-being and appreciation of life
"I really found the course beneficial in learning techniques that help reduce stress and anxiety that can arise from both work and at home. Highly recommended!" - Rob
What the course includes:
- MBSR workbook and guided meditation recordings to support home practice.
- A 121 session with the tutor half way through the course for personalised support.
- 22 hours of teaching:
8 weekly 2-hour sessions on Thursday mornings, 10am-12pm
starting 4th February, finishing 1st April
(a week off for half term, 18th February)
A mindfulness retreat day on Sunday 21st March, 10am - 4pm
EARLY BIRD price £245 if you book by 25th Jan
Regular price £275
Concession rate £150 - for those on a low income and unable to pay the full price.
Ultima actualización 13 de Enero de 2021 a las 13:11 UTC
Hi, I'm Amy.
I'm a qualified and experienced yoga and mindfulness teacher, teaching people evidence-based approaches to reduce stress and enjoy life. I teach:
- A joyful style of flow yoga, with a focus on cultivating a mindful, compassionate awareness of the body. My classes are suitable for mixed levels of experience and ability including beginners. I adapt classes according to the needs of my students. Weekly classes online and at King's Stanley Village Hall when permitted.
- Restorative mindful yoga, including meditation and breathing exercises, and gentle relaxing postures held supported by blocks, cushions and blankets. Regular online weekend workshops.
- Gentle chair yoga for those with impaired mobility or who prefer a gentle class (currently teaching private and one-to-one chair yoga classes, online and in person when permitted).
- 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course, delivered online.
Regular classes, workshops and courses:
King's Stanley Village Hall
- Feel-Good Mindful Yoga Mondays 5.30-6.30pm (online via Zoom during lockdown)
Live online yoga via Zoom:
- Feel-Good Mindful Yoga Fridays 9.30-10.30am
Live online mindfulness via Zoom:
- Connecting with Mindfulness Mondays 9.30-10am followed by optional 15 min chat / Q&A
- Regular Sunday morning restorative yoga and mindfulness workshops online via Zoom
- Regular 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction courses online via Zoom
For detailed information about classes, workshops, courses and mobile massage see www.birdwings.co.uk