YIN YOGA WORKSHOPS
My workshops are an opportunity to delve deeper into yourself, and include elements of meditation, pranayama and the 'meridian theory' of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as the physical practice of Yin Yoga. As they are held via Zoom, I'm better able to make suggestions based on what you tell me, and what I can see. This results in a more interactive and personalised experience www.uceleyoga.com/workshops
These workshops cost £7.99. You can pay in one of the following ways then I will send you the log-in details:
- through the Facebook event for that workshop www.facebook.com/yinyangyogawales/events;
- via Paypal www.paypal.me/uceleyoga;
- directly into my account (ask for details); or
- become a patron www.patreon.com/yinyangyogawales.
WHAT IS YIN YOGA?
Yin Yoga is not about building up sweat or getting a ‘yoga body’. It's for anyone and everyone, particularly those who want to step out of their stressful lives, slow down and focus. The long, passive poses in my sessions give you time to listen to your body, releasing tension and calming your mind. The deep stretch also penetrates the connective tissue in areas so many of us have problems with, such as the back and hips, helping them become stronger uceleyoga.com
WANT TO TRY IT FIRST?
I run short, free Yin Yoga sessions live on Facebook at 18:00 (UK time) on Wednesdays www.facebook.com/yinyangyogawales/events
Ultima actualización 9 de Enero de 2021 a las 19:57 UTC
YIN YOGA AND YIN YANG YOGA: Online, audio & in person
YOUR BODY, YOUR YOGA
My name is Vicky, and I teach functional rather than aesthetic yoga, encouraging you to focus on what you feel in your body rather than the shapes you are making. I look at everyone as individuals with distinct bodies and minds, and help you adapt your practice so it is uniquely yours. I believe that yoga should be for everyone - whatever age, size or shape - and my classes are suitable for all levels with beginners particularly welcome.
WHERE CAN I FIND YOUR CLASSES?
- Immerse yourself at my Thursday evening classes @ Urban Zen Yoga & Movement Studio in Swansea (in person or online).
- Delve deeper into body and mind with interactive Yin Yoga workshops - held monthly via Zoom.
- Try free bite-sized Yin Yoga & Yin Yang Yoga sessions on my Facebook page every week.
- Home in on your experience without visual 'distraction' with short free audio classes on YouTube and the Insight Timer app.
One to one sessions also available - please ask for details.