Situated in the Sierra Elvira mountain range, this is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the peace and tranquillity of this stunning countryside. In addition to regular yoga practice this 5 night 6 day retreat includes cultural activities in the area. The venue is within easy reach of the city of Granada and Malaga airport and our group will have full access to the yoga shala for the whole of the retreat.
The retreat includes:
• 5 nights and 6 days accommodation, full board, all meals vegetarian
• Twice daily yoga classes, guided meditations and relaxation
• A trip to the stunning Alhambra Palace, plus shopping and sightseeing in the beautiful city of Granada
• An evening trip to Sacremonte to experience traditional Flamenco dancing
• All yoga equipment provided – mats, blocks, straps
• Shared or single accommodation available, all rooms have en suite bathrooms
• Cost £725 twin room, £795 single room, prices are per person and inclusive of accommodation, food, cultural trips, yoga teaching
What isn’t included:
• Flights and insurance. Flights depart from Liverpool to Malaga and are very reasonably priced. The transfer time from Malaga to the venue is 90/120 minutes. There are also flights from Manchester to Granada, which are more expensive, however the transfer time to the venue is shorter, 30 minutes.
• Transfers from the arrival airport to the venue. This can be arranged for you at an additional cost of about 40 euro per person. Or you can travel independently on the public bus at reduced cost.
• Check out the website for more photos and information about the venue www.luciayoga.com
• A non-refundable deposit of £75 will secure your place. Full payment due 30/6/18.
Last updated Jan. 16, 2018, 8:26 a.m. UTC
In my teaching I aim to inspire you to practice yoga regardless of age, ability and physical condition, to promote the benefits of yoga and make it accessible for everyone. I teach Hatha Yoga, I have been teaching professionally since 2011 and practising yoga for over 20 years. I hold a British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) diploma qualification - a 500 hour in-depth course completed over a 2-3 year period. My classes and client base is varied - I teach Corporate yoga, private sessions in the clients' home, drop-in classes, gym classes and I am an experienced Prison yoga and meditation teacher. I am BWY Foundation Course Tutor.