Unplug and Reconnect with a 5 night yoga retreat in the Andalucian hills with Sarah Williams.
Start each day with beautiful views over the Sierra Nevada mountains from your room's balcony. After a light breakfast there will be meditation and a slow, deep vinyasa flow practice suitable for all bodies and levels of experience.
After a healthy brunch the afternoon is yours to relax by the infinity pool, detoxify in the sauna, indulge in a massage or explore the 5 acres of flower abundant natural trails and olive groves. You may also want to absorb the culture in nearby Montefrio, Granada, or the Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There will also be opportunities to book one-to-one afternoon posture clinic sessions with Sarah (at an additional cost) to ensure you get the most from your retreat.
Return to your mat in the late afternoon to explore a restorative practice and yoga nidra before a locally prepared vegetarian meal shared with new friends.
• Transfers included! A group shuttle transfer will be provided at a specified time to and from Malaga airport. Should you arrive prior to the shuttle, you can take a short taxi ride to the nearby Plaza Mayor which has shops and restaurants.
• Daily meditation and two yoga classes
• En-suite accommodation in a shared room with a balcony and mountain views in a tastefully converted traditional farmhouse
• Large brunch and dinner with snacks and refreshments available throughout the day
• Exclusive access to The Hacienda including indoor and outdoor yoga space, sauna, pool, lounge areas, and five acres of nature paths
• Early bird price through April 1st, 2016 is £588/ $895/ €840 per person in a twin room with en-suite bath (please enquire for single supplements)
• Price after April 1st, 2016 is £639/ $970/ €915
• Airfare, massage, private yoga sessions and day trips not included. Wine is available for purchase with dinner at a nominal cost.
• The Hacienda is located 45 minutes away from Malaga airport. Please book early for the best prices.
You've Convinced Me! Now What?
• A 25% deposit is required to hold your space with the remainder due July 1st. Please email to arrange payment. As space is limited, please book early to ensure availability!
• Please tell friends who may be interested!
• Like Sarah Williams Yoga on Facebook!
• Enquiries to email@example.com
Last updated Dec. 1, 2015, 11:56 a.m. UTC
After exploring many styles of yoga Sarah discovered a passion for Vinyasa Flow which she often combines with her love of music. Practicing Vinyasa Flow led her to embark on her 200hr Hatha Flow training with OM Yoga New York studying with Frank Mauro. Since then she has attended workshops with Donna Farhi, Rodney Yee, Kathryn Budig, Naomi Absalom and most recently Anatomy in Yoga with Ray Long.
Sarah is currently studying her advanced teacher training with Jason Crandell, named “one of the teachers changing the future of yoga” by Yoga Journal.
She is ever thankful to her first yoga teacher, Naomi Clark who put her on the yoga path and inspired her to share her passion for yoga with others. She is deeply grateful to her teachers and students who keep her practicing and questioning.